My name is Ole Toft and I do stupid things
- They say you shold only do one or at the maximum two ironman-distance triathlons a year. Last year I did five. … This year I still have four to go.
- They say choose an ironman-race that is flat. I am doing Norseman Xtreme Triathlon with 5000 meters of elevation as my fourth race of 2016.
- The say you should rest several weeks after an ironman-triathlon. Twice this year I have run a marathon the very next weekend after an ironman-triathlon.
- They say. Maybee choose a marathon in the end of the triatlon season. I startet 2016 with 11 marathons….
- During five weeks I am competing in three full 226 km distance triatlons.
Ole Toft: Ironman-finisher 15 times
I love to compeate in endurance races all over the world and has competed in five sports in five different continents, eleven countries.
If you have to ask the question ‘why?’
you wouldn’t understand the answer.
In 2015 I did 4 ironman-distance traitlons in 10 weeks.
In 2014 I finished Ironman Lanzarote and Norseman Xtreme Triathlon … and in 2016 I returned once again to Norseman Xtreme Triathlon to get Back in black t-shirt only three weeks after finishing Challenge Roth.
“You need structur, you need disiplin and you need to love what you are doing
– otherwise it would not work.”
- Ironman all world athlete (2015, 2016, 2017)
- 26 marathons
[ahn-truh-pruh-nur, -noo r] noun;
1. A person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.
Please read Quiet, Please